Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dubya's Diary - Dear God 9/16

Dear God, you held to your word that you could be more wicked than I am. When I falsified the information for weapons of mass destruction in the hands of Saddam and made us go to war, I didn't think you could outdo me. But you have done it, my old friend. First you let the deficit grow to unprecedented highs. Then you let everybody buy houses with impossible loans and the housing market crashes. Then you make the FED (the tax payers) bail out the companies that went under because of them being too greedy trading in these impossible loans. So the people end up losing their houses and they will end up having to pay for the greedy people that made them lose their houses. You is bad-ass, my friend. Oh, and thanks for tipping me about Lehman Brothers, AIG, Merrill Lynch and Wamu... I sold my bunch last week.

No comments: